Sunday, January 4, 2009

mob hit in the stables?

One of the shepherds on my manger scene appears to be the victim of a mob hit. Check him out. Right at the knees.


Well, a knee and and an ankle. I tried some SupahGloo (that's the brand name in Malaysia.) Didn't take. Not sure if it was chemistry or lack of patience (I didn't wait for it to set.) Any other suggestions? Some kind of plastic epoxy? I inherited the manger scene from my grandmother several years ago, so there's no telling how old it is or what it's actually made of.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sad.

Of course I have no doubt that over the next 300 days or so you'll find time to research the perfect fix for this dilemma.

Beautiful creche!

I'd leave my name but I'm pretty sure you can pick me out of the crowd around here!

wow I'm feeling snarky tonight!

alaskanincanada said...

Hmmm... not sure if it's the brand of Supah glue you're using, or the fact that you've impressively held onto that tube of glue for over 8 years and... how many moves? : )